In the Thing-Thing series, players are able to choose from a wide range of costume pieces. Here is a list of the permutations.
- None A simple bald head with eyes.
- Top Hat
- Fedora A slouch hat.
- Engineers Cap
- Kaiser Helmet Misspelled as "Kaiser Helmit."
- Sweat Band
- Spinny Hat A baseball cap with a small propeller on top.
- Goggles Supposed to be night-vision goggles.
- Bandana Worn over the "nose" and "mouth" area.
- Bandages Mummy-like bandages. Red eyes are also visible.
- New Wave Devil lock hair.
- Short Hair
- Long Hair
- Weasel Hair May be named after Weasel of Diseased Productions.
- Hedgehog Spikes 1 Spikes resembling Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Hedgehog Spikes 2 Similar to Hedgehog Spikes 1, although it bears more resemblance to Shadow the Hedgehog.
- Swept Back Spikes Resembles Knuckles the Echidna.
- Liberty Spikes Resembles the crown of the Statue of Liberty.
- None A simple round body.
- Suit & Tie
- Trench Coat:Black
- Trench Coat:White Resembles a lab coat.
- Double Bandolir Two bandolirs worn in an "X" pattern.
- Hedgehog Spikes Similar to Sonic or Shadow's body.
- Shoulder Armor
- Cross Bands
- Shoulder Pad
- Spikes 2
- Holster A holster for a pistol.
Many of the same costumes from the original Thing-Thing are present, with the exception of the Hedgehog Spikes. After beating the game once the option of using Zeus' head and torso takes effect.
The costume settings are largely unchanged from the other games.